Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kids, Kids, Kids

I am the mother of five beautiful, intelligent, funny, loving, gifted, ornery, sometimes annoying, sometimes well mannered, sometimes hard working, spiritual, compassionate children. They are my everything and I cannot imagine life without them. With that being said, with five children comes a lot of friends. On any given day, it is not uncommon for me to come home from work and have not only my children here, but also a plethora of other children that I did not give birth to, but that I have come to consider part of the family.

Some people might find this an annoyance; to have 8-12 kids at their houses daily, but I absolutely love it! They keep me young. They make me laugh. It is truly a blessing to have them here. They are all great kids and I thank their parents for sharing them with me.

So, Jase, Chris, Bob, Lucas, Brandon, Sara, Britney, Gracie, Logan, Olivia, Carson, Chase, CJ, Octavio, (and I really hope I didn't forget anyone) thank you for being a part of the family!! I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment