Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Break

So Spring Break is finally here! I went and soaked up some much needed ultra violet light today. No I didn't just go outside, it is about 40 degrees and raining. Springtime in Wyoming is kinda like winter in Wyoming.

After my fake bake session, I took an unexpected trip to Wal-mart. As I was headed down the soda aisle, I heard the loud scream of a small child, "MRS. SNOW!!!!" I turned and looked and saw one of my kindergartners running towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a huge hug and darted off as quickly as he ran to me. This is the first day of Spring Break and I just saw him on Friday, but he was so excited to see me. It was the best part of my Monday (yes even better than those awesome UV rays)! Little moments like that remind me that I have the best job in the entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment